Subject: Call for Submissions
From: scott wade mills <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 96 18:02:58 -800

Call for Submissions...

for an anthology tentatively titled The Gifts of Our Fathers: Gay Men Reclaiming
the Language of "Fatherhood."  The purpose of the anthology is to open a  dialogue
between gay men about our relationships with our fathers and the possibilities for 
nurturing and "fathering" one another. The intent is to cut across all ethnic,
religious and generational boundaries possible in the dialogue. Submissions can be 
in the form or prose or poetry.  They should be 1 to 10 pages typed, double spaced
and should be returned no later than June 1, 1996.Please include on all submissions
 your name, address, telephone, age, religious affiliation and ethnicity.  All 
proceeds of this collection will be donated to non-profit agencies that work with
 gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youth.  Please direct any questions that 
you may have to Scott Mills at "[email-masked]"

Submissions may be submitted electronically to "[email-masked]" or by 
snail mail to:
Scott W. Mills
The School of Theology at Claremont
1325 North College Avenue
Claremont, California 91711

We look forward to your submissions!