Subject: SW25: URGENT: Hundreds more volunteers still needed!
From: [email-masked] (Tom Limoncelli)
To: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],ne-social-motss,nj-motss-announce,[email-masked],[email-masked]
Newsgroups: soc.motss,soc.bi,nj.events,ne.motss,nj.motss,ba.motss,can.motss,pa.motss,pgh.motss,pnw.motss

A message from Lillian Lewis at the SW25 Host Committee Office
--------------------------------------------------------------

The Situation:  Zillions of gay, lesbian, bisexual and trangendered
people arriving in the city.

The Problem:  Thousands of volunteers needed.  Tasks include standing
on street corners answering questions; being marshals at the parade;
and escorting VIPs at the rally.

The Solution:  YOU.

Thousands of volunteers are needed to make June 26th the safest,
smoothest-running and most powerful day it can be.  Hundreds more are
still needed.  If you are in NYC and can attend one of our training
sessions, we will put you to work on June 26th.  If you can't make a
training session you can still be put to work!

          Remaining training session:
	          Saturday, June 25th,  noon-2pm (on-going)
	          Cami Hall
	          165 West 57th Street

    CALL NOW TO VOLUNTEER: +1-212-741-0132
    CALL NOW TO VOLUNTEER: +1-212-741-0132
    CALL NOW TO VOLUNTEER: +1-212-741-0132
    YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER: +1-212-741-0132   <<--(subliminal message)
    CALL NOW TO VOLUNTEER: +1-212-741-0132
    CALL NOW TO VOLUNTEER: +1-212-741-0132

ACT NOW!  BE A PART OF HISTORY!  BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION!