From: Tom Limoncelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 20:59:54 -0400

Newsgroups: soc.motss,soc.bi,nj.events,ne.motss,nj.motss,ba.motss,can.motss,pa.motss,pgh.motss,pnw.motss
To: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],ne-social-motss,nj-motss-announce,[email-masked],[email-masked]
Subject: STONEWALL25:  FREE HOUSING HAS OPENED UP!

[ Please distribute as widely as possible! ]

                     NEED HOUSING FOR STONEWALL25?
                             30 free spaces have opened up!

Due to reasons beyond their control, 30 students had to cancel their
trip to NYC for SW25.  Bad news for them... GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!

The church that was going to house them still wants to house thirty
people.  They have made all sorts of preparations, even a welcoming
reception!

Cost:  FREE!

Call +1-212-741-0132 (leave voicemail) or call 212-439-1077 if that
doesn't work.  Ask for K.C.

If nobody calls by 12 noon, Thursday, June 23 they're going to CANCEL.

They will give preference to Students, then Church groups.  Everyone
must be 18+ old.

Warning: No shower, but there is a bathroom.  Showers available at the
YMCA.  Bring your own bedding/bedroll/etc.

Other restrictions:  You have to be out by 10am each day, since the
church is used for other churchly purposes.