Subject: BI MEDIA TRAINING
From: Loraine Hutchins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 21:46:51 -0400

CALLING ALL Bi Media QUEENS/KINGS

If you ever wanted
free training
from a gay media diva -
Fri June 24, during the BiNet USA mtg.
at the NY Society for Ethical Culture,
2 W. 64th St., betw. Central Park W. & Broadway,
Columbus Circle Subway stop
-- if your OPP!

Robert "fight-the-Right" Bray, NGLTF spin-meister extraordinaire will present a
free media training 90 minutes for bi activists to help us hone our skills at
pitching bi visibility and ecuating others about being bi. Session will include
a generic press packet (talking points, history of movement, press release, op
ed etc.), and a VCR and cam-corder ... so dress to see yourself recorded,
practice witty media comebacks, etc. Robert's session will begin right after
the regional caucuses luncheon.
        (and for all those suffering the east coast heat-wave, be advised that
we're ordering sandwiches and the Ethical Culture Society has AC ... we'll
supply the "DC."
        Come prepared w/your media questions, war stories, dreams & triumphs.
-Loraine
BiNet USA media coordinator