From: [email-masked] (Vinay I. Varughese)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 15:54:02 -0400

FYI:

I just called up Stonewall 25 today -- if you're interested in having
information about your organization/event printed in their Global Calendar
coming out at the end of june, you need to get them your information ASAP
(i.e., today:  their fax number is 212-626-6804).  Make sure you include
all information about your event and organization (such as date, time,
location, name of organization, phone number, mailing address, name of
contact person, etc.).

If you want to get the Global Calendar, here's what you need to do:

Mail a self-addressed stamped (with at least 3 $0.29 stamps) legal size
(#10) manila envelope to:

Stonewall 25
P. O. Box 2038
New York, NY 10113

My guess is that this is probably the most comprehensive and centralized
list of Stonewall 25 information available.  Please pass on this
information to others who might be interested.

cheers,
Vinay

>Stonewall 25 is producing the Global Calender which lists hundreds of events
>surrounding the anniversary of the rebellion. Hard copy can be obtained by
>calling the SW25 office at 212-626-6925. It can be accessed electronicly by
>having modems call the Backroom BBS at 718-951-8256. Also, 100,000 copies
>will be distributed in NYC during the last week in June. The plans call for
>the calender to live on after Stonewall 25 as a networking tool for the
>future.