Subject: GLCF deletes post with Buchanan pager #
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 10:28:30 -0500

I got this mail thing from GLCF.  It has the Buchanan pager #.  

Date:  Tue, Feb 20, 1996 7:10 PM EDT
From:  GLCF Ceres
Subj:  Natl Orgs/Human Rights Campaign/Phone Number/AIDSVote96
To:      AIDSVote96

Dear AIDSVote96:

The post below has been deleted from the National Organizations board because
it lists a
personal telephone number.  Unfortunately, there is no way we can verify this
number.

While I'm certain this is not so in your case, some subscribers have posted
others' phone numbers for less than honorable reasons.  Conversely, this rule
also protects you: some bashers look in our folders for *your* phone number.
 This policy also include pager numbers.

Please take a moment to review the GLCF User's Manual (located in the main
GLCF Menu), and under Message Boards, the text files "Posting Rules" and
"Posting Tips."  These documents describe this and other policies of the
GLCF.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Regards,

GLCF Ceres 
Community Organizations  Board Manager
====================================================
Original Message:

Subj:  Buchanan's pager Number
Date:  96-02-20 16:12:25 EST
From:  AIDSVote96      
Posted on:  America Online

800.946.4646
pin # 1137385

press person cell phone number  (515) 290-4710

Enjoy!!!