Subject: SUSIE BRIGHT COMES TO AOL!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 09:12:25 -0400

Join the outrageous, hilarious, insightful Susie Bright on Wednesday, October
4th at 10:00 PM ET in the Main Stage (keyword Center Stage) for a live
interview. 

Your host: Brandon Judell from Critics' Choice on AOL. 

Her new book is "Susie Bright's Sexwise: America's Favorite X-rated
Intellectual Does Dan Quayle, Catharine Mackinnon, Stephen King, Camille
Paglia, Nicholson Baker, Madonna, The Black Panthers And The GOP..."  from
Cleis Press.  (By the way, if you don't have a copy and don't live near a
bookstore, you can order one from A Different Light by calling (800)343-4002.
Ask for their great mail catalog.)

In this, her latest pop culture primer on sex, Bright raises more than an
eyebrow as she looks at the state of sex in America for both sex-positive
sophisticates and wannabees. SEXWISE features no-nonsense, seductive essays
and reviews--originally appearing in THE VILLAGE VOICE, THE NEW YORK TIMES
BOOK REVIEW, PLAYBOY, ESQUIRE, etc.

Back in 1990, San Francisco's best-kept secret made a national splash with
her collection of wry, politically conscious essays, SUSIE'S SEXPERT'S
LESBIAN SEX WORLD.

REAL NAME: Susie Bright

OCCUPATION: "Radical feminist, sex-positive educator, pornography advocate."

BACKGROUND: b. 1958 in Virginia; grew up in California; lives in san
Francisco with her daughter Aretha

JOIN US AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO QUESTIONS AND
COMMENTS.

(And remember for the latest in film and book reviews, check out Critics'
Choice. Keyword: Critic)