Subject: [ZRAZY-NEWS] On being independant..
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:11:06 -0000

Hi there everyone,
we hope we're finally up and running on our new Zrazy News E Group 
service. This way we'll be able to let you know our news wherever we 
are in the world. It replaces the old mailing list service

We'd like to thank everyone who helped to make our Spring Tour USA 
such a pleasure. We're back home in Ireland for two months and then 
we'll be back in the Fall for another tour. Check the website for 
details of the tour:  www.zrazy.com

Very shortly we'll be in touch about the revolutionary method of MP3 
sound files where you can send our songs to whoever to let them hear 
us and where we'll actually receive royalties. Unbelievable! Unlike 
the record companies, strengthening ourselves via the independant 
route is the future for artists like us. Removing control from the 
record companies to dictate what the public can get to hear is truly 
the right direction. 

Meanwhile we want to ask you all to help us out by voting for Zrazy at
OUTVOICE. This is a gay and lesbian music website that runs a top 40 
album and single chart. We'd like you all to vote for Private Wars as the 
Best Album and for 'Remember That You Did It First With Me' as the 
Best Song.

You may not know that we won the GLAMA (Gay and Lesbian 
American Music Award) for Best Jazz with this song in April 2000 in 
NYC. (It's like the Gay Grammies and very cool for us to win as an 
Irish group).

Click on to the following address to take you straight there. 
"http://www.outvoice.com/voting.html"
You might also like to ask all your friends to check us out and do 
the same. 

Thankyou all so much for your continuing support.

love
Maria and Carole

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]