Subject: ACTION ALERT: Support Oprah Winfrey
From: ACTION ALERT Moderator
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 20:32:01 -0500 (CDT)

[ submitted by [email-masked] 

  Moderator Note:  Folks, a simple email of SUPPORT is all that is needed;
    or if you prefer, a FAX or letter.  C'mon, let's all put together a
    quick paragraph or two and tell Oprah thanks! ]

SPECIAL GLAADAlert UPDATE: Oprah Needs Emergency Support

GLAAD has learned that Oprah Winfrey still needs your support!  Over the
past week, she has received an overwhelming amount of mail criticizing her
for appearing on the history making coming out Ellen episode.  Please let
Oprah know how much you appreciate her history of strong support for the
lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

Contact: Oprah Winfrey, Harpo Studios, 110 N. Carpenter Road, Chicago,
Illinois 60607-2146, fax: 312.633.1976, email: [email-masked]

---
_____________________________________________________________________________

* ACTION-ALERT is a moderated mailing list.                                 *
* To subscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:    [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:         subscribe action-alert *
* To unsubscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:  [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:       unsubscribe action-alert *
* Words in the Subject: line are NOT processed!                             *
* List Information:    http://www.qrd.org/qrd/electronic/email/action-alert *
_____________________________________________________________________________