Subject: ACTION ALERT: Support 'Ellen' Sponsors
From: ACTION ALERT Moderator
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 21:50:37 -0500 (CDT)

[ submitted by <[email-masked]> ]

*** SUMMARY ***

The following are the advertisers on the April 30th "Ellen" show.
The AFA, and other extremist groups will be barraging them with negative
feedback.

*** ACTION ***

I think it's fair to counter with positive feedback, as much as we can:

BAYER CORPORATION, Pres. Helge H. Wehneier, 500 Grant St., Pittsburg, PA
15219, Phone 412-394-5500, FAX 412-394-5586. TOLL FREE: 1-800-353-3343,
World Wide Web: http://www.bayerus.com/ Email:
[email-masked] mailto:[email-masked]

NEWS AMERICA PUBLISHING, INC., Chrm. K. Rupert Murdoch, 1211 Ave. of
Americas, New York, NY 10036, Phone 212-852-7000, Fax 212-852-7145.

SONY CORPORATION OF AMERICA, Pres. Carl Yankowski, One Sony Dr., Park
Ridge, NJ 07656, Phone 201-930-1000, Fax 201-358-4060.

TIME WARNER INC., Chrm. Gerald Levin, 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY
10019, Phone 212-484-8000, Fax 212-275-3970. 

UNILEVER UNITED STATES INC., Pres. Richard A. Goldstein, 390 Park
Avenue, New York, NY 10022, Phone 212-888-1260, Fax 212-906-4411, Toll
Free 1-800-598-1223, World Wide Web: http://www.unilever.com/ Email:
[email-masked] mailto:[email-masked]

WARNER-LAMBERT COMPANY, Chrm. Melvin R. Goodes, 201 Tabor Road, Morris
Plains, NJ 07950, Phone 201-540-2000, Fax 201-540-3761, Toll Free
1-800-223-0182, point your browser to:
http://warner-lambert.com/feedback.html 

BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY WAREHOUSE CORP., Chrm. Monroe G. Milstein, 1830
Rte. 130 North, Burlington, NJ 08016, Phone 609-387-7800, Fax
609-387-7071, World Wide Web: http://www.coat.com/ Email:
[email-masked] 

SLIMFAST FOODS COMPANY, Chrm. S. Daniel Abraham, 777 S. Flagler Dr.,
Ste. 1400, West Palm Beach, FL 33401, Phone 407-833-9920, Fax
407-822-2876. 

VIACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC., Chrm. Sumner M. Redstone, 1515 Broadway, New
York, NY 10036, Phone 212-258-6000, Fax 212-258-6354, World Wide Web:
http://www.viacom.com/ Email: [email-masked] 

VOLKSWAGEN OF AMERICA, Pres. Clive Warrilow, P. O. Box 3951, Troy, MI
48007, Phone 810-340-5000, Fax 810-340-5025, Toll Free 1-800-822-8987.

---
_____________________________________________________________________________

* ACTION-ALERT is a moderated mailing list.                                 *
* To subscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:    [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:         subscribe action-alert *
* To unsubscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:  [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:       unsubscribe action-alert *
* Words in the Subject: line are NOT processed!                             *
* List Information:    http://www.qrd.org/qrd/electronic/email/action-alert *
_____________________________________________________________________________