Subject: ACTION ALERT: Senator Torricelli (NJ)
From: ACTION ALERT Moderator
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 20:19:37 -0600 (CST)

[ submitted by [email-masked] ]

The honorable Senator Robert Torricelli of New Jersey has signed a 
written policy permitting Gay and Lesbian members of his staff family
leave. He said that he wants to treat all members of his staff the same.
I think everyone who can, should send him an e-mail thanking him for his
brave action. He is already getting the hate mail. Lets all support him
and show him our appreciation. Those who live in New Jersey should really
make contact in mass.

His e-mail is [email-masked]

---
_____________________________________________________________________________

* ACTION-ALERT is a moderated mailing list.                                 *
* To subscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:    [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:         subscribe action-alert *
* To unsubscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:  [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:       unsubscribe action-alert *
* Words in the Subject: line are NOT processed!                             *
* List Information:    http://www.qrd.org/qrd/electronic/email/action-alert *
_____________________________________________________________________________