Subject: ACTION ALERT: Parole/Gay Basher
From: ACTION ALERT Moderator
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 20:02:39 -0500 (CDT)

[ Moderator Note: Sample letters in PFLAG alert deleted for brevity.
  You do not need to be a member of PFLAG to write. ]

Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
August 5, 1997

*** SUMMARY *** 

LETTERS NEEDED: MURDER ACCOMPLICE IN GAY BASHING MAY BE RELEASED

Nancy Rodriguez's son, Paul Broussard, was killed on the 4th of July
weekend in 1991. She has been notified that an accomplice in her son's
murder, Paul Chance Dillon, is being considered for early release.

*** ACTION ***

Ms. Rodriguez is asking for PFLAGers to please send letters once again
encouraging the Board of Pardons and Paroles to NOT grant parole.  She
says, "The response of letters last time to TDCJ was just wonderful and I
appreciate everyone's help tremendously.  It means a lot to me to have such
caring people sending protest letters."

Ms. Rodriguez says it is important to urge that parole be denied to this
inmate, and SPECIFICALLY ask not to reset him for review for three years.

Write to:

TDCJ
Pardons and Parole
P.O. Box 13401
Capitol Station
Austin, Texas  78711

Ms Rodriguez requests that copies of your letters be sent to her either by
mail or by fax:

Nancy F. Rodriguez
P.O. Box 7782
Warner Robins, GA  31095-7782

Fax: 912.746.4095

---
_____________________________________________________________________________

* ACTION-ALERT is a moderated mailing list.                                 *
* To subscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:    [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:         subscribe action-alert *
* To unsubscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:  [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:       unsubscribe action-alert *
* Words in the Subject: line are NOT processed!                             *
* List Information:    http://www.qrd.org/qrd/electronic/email/action-alert *
_____________________________________________________________________________