Subject: DQRC on the Web!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 09:40:54 -0400

PRESS RELEASE
For Immediate Release

For more info, contact:  
DRAGONSANI RENTERIA
[email-masked]
TTY/Fax: 415-626-9033

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEAF QUEER RESOURCE CENTER ON THE WEB!

CTN Magazine, the national magazine for Deaf Lesbians, Gays and Bisexuals, is
extremely pleased to announce the formation of the DEAF QUEER RESOURCE CENTER
online!

Point your URL to:  http://www.hooked.net/users/dqrc/

The site includes various resource information for and about the Deaf
Lesbian, Gay & Bisexual community including a listing of social organizations
in both the US and Internationally,  links to various Deaf Lesbigay web pages
and more!   Come check it out!  

                                             ###