Subject: CD ROM Wins Critic's Choice Award
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 22:38:07 -0500

CD-ROM Conduct Unbecoming Wins Critic's Choice Award

San Francisco, December 18, 1995: - ApolloMedia was selected as a winner of
the  Critics Choice Awards for their CD-ROM adaptation of Randy Shilts'
masterpiece about gays and lesbians in the U.S. Military, Conduct Unbecoming.

The Award is presented by Today's First Edition and the San Francisco Review
of Books to the top publications of 1995-96 as selected by a distinguished
panel of national literary critics. 

Said Clinton Fein, ApolloMedia's President, "A lot of attention was focused
on our victory over the Navy, which although formidable, was not about
Conduct Unbecoming itself. It is great to be acknowledged for our publishing
efforts, and for the servicemembers in Conduct to be given the recognition
they so richly deserve."

"We afforded ourselves the privilege of interpretation. Transforming the work
of a literary genius to a unique digital medium, embodied the immortal spirit
of Randy Shilts", said Tracy Cohen, an ApolloMedia partner. "Acknowledgment
is the most crucial form of empowerment."

For more information about the CD-ROM, Conduct Unbecoming, visit
http://www.xq.com/ApolloMedia/products1.html 
or call ApolloMedia at 415-552-7655.