Subject: Truth
From: TDPhill 1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 10:17:22 EDT

By Matthew Phelps	
	"The couple (for any dance) must be a girl/guy couple."   
	This statement was issued in a 1995 - 1996 student hand book but was taken
out after a court order the school to change their dance policy.  With the end
of the year and prom coming for many senors, America may be wondering whether
they or their friend's evening could be apart of an `alternative lifestyle.'
	What is the definition of someone who lives a homosexual lifestyle?  A
homosexual is not just somebody that occasionally feels an attraction to the
same sex.  According to the Battelle Human Affairs Research Center in Seattle,
only 1.1% of all Americans even consider themselves homosexual, although many
calm that more than 10% of the population is made up of homosexuals.  The
average homosexual is someone who has sexual intercourse on regular bases,
usually resulting in many multiple partners.  Usually, as seen with the San
Francisco bath houses, a homosexual has so many partners that it is a danger
to their life and others. 
	According to the Center for Disease Control and the New England Medical
Journal, HIV, the disease that leads to AIDS (Acquired Immunol. Deficiency
Syndrome), is 434 times more likely to be found in an active homosexual male
ages 20 to 30 than in a heterosexual male of the same age.  With more than
400,000  people dying from AIDS every year (according to the Washington Post)
and more than 50 million people being infected with AIDS by the year 2000
(according to the World Health Organization), we should not be supporting this
type of lifestyle in school.
	The school system in this country continues to fight other dangerous
lifestyles while ignoring this one for political correctness.  President
William Clinton haws recently led a campaign to encourage young students that
smoking is dangerous to their health.  In health class we teach students the
dangers of smoking.  On television, America watches programs supporting the
ban of advertisements of cigarettes near schools.  According to the Center for
Disease Control, the average smoker life expectancy is 66.  The average life
expectancy for an active male homosexual is 43.  A smoker takes an average of
seven years off his life because of smoking.  An active homosexual male takes
30 years off his life.  Instead of campaigns against smoking, maybe we should
teach students the dangers of an active homosexual life style. 
	Homosexuality or the `alternative lifestyle' has been look often as a choice.
This choice however is responsible for much perversion in society.  The
homosexuals' agenda believes that "the family, unit, which only dampens
imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated," as printed in the
February 12, 1987 addition of the "Gay Community News" and recorded in the
Congressional Record of the United States of America.  These sad facts not
being told to children, parents, or teachers, are now being force upon schools
because of a court order.  The worst part about it is that society could do
something about it, but they will not.  Instead of identifying homosexuality
as a problem and offer solutions for a way out, we treat it as an excepted
fact that homosexuality is right.
	Society for the most part passes off homosexuality as `genetic.'  The main
study however done by Evelyn Hooker in 1957 used to support that opinion is
clearly bias. The testing was not only done on a handful of  people, the
people the study was done on were good friends of the examiner (according to
the Winter 1996 - 1997 addition of the Lambda Report).
	Even if homosexuality were genic it still should not be supported through
public school or in the government.  Many scientists believe that alcoholism
is genic.  How many health teachers have actively supported alcoholism and
actively come out and said that we should allow alcoholics to drink alcohol
because they have a genetic gene told them to?
	Other problems with the homosexual agenda are the extreme pressure by other
radical groups to be accepted.  N.A.M.B.L.A., or North America Male/Boy Love
Association believes we should allow boys exclusively under the age of 18 to
date and do other activities with older adult males.  If we allow the idea of
homosexuality to be supported in the prom, why then should we not allow the
idea of adults and child couples into the prom as well?  We could even argue
that a date could be an object, an animal, or a family member.  If we accept
one radical idea why should we not accept them all?
	The danger of the lifestyle is clear.  The agenda of the lifestyle is clear.
The myths of the lifestyle are clear.  The perversion of the lifestyle is
clear.  Hopefully the American school system and Judicial systems will relies
that they are wrong when they tell American children that homosexuality is
only a choice.
	Editors Note: Some of the information used in this article came from: The
March 29th, 1998 edition of The Washington Post, The April 1998 edition of NEA
Today, The Lambda Report 1996 - 1997 Winter Addition, the February 12, 1987
addition of the Gay Community News,,  http://www.thunder net.org/, and
"Homosexuals and Pedophiles `The Latest Correct Crisis'" by Joe Munday