Subject: Please Post on QRD - FYI: MIT Educational Outreach Program
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 16:53:38 EST

MIT's Council for Primary and Secondary Education (CPSE) has established a 
  Web Site on the World Wide Web.  Among the "Educational Products" offered by 
  the Council is the MIT video: "Homophobia in the Media & Society: 'One Life
  to Live' and Beyond."

  This 1993 MIT panel video on homophobia is moderated by Warren Blumenfeld
  (editor, "Homophobia: How We All Pay the Price").  It is available in
  two editions: 90 minutes and 145 minutes.

  The panelists:  Michael Duffy, Chairman of the Massachusetts
  Commission Against Discrimination, Art Cohen, Boston-area television
  journalist, and A. Victoria Mederos and Pamela Streetz of the
  Boston Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Speakers Bureau.

  Interested schools, educational groups can visit the Council's Web
  Site for more information about this MIT Educational Outreach Program.

  To access the Council's "Educational Products" page directly:

  http://web.mit.edu/cpse/www/OutreachProducts.html

  To access the Council's Home Page:

  http://web.mit.edu/cpse/www/

    (click on "outreach programs" once you have accessed the Council's
    Home Page, then scroll down and click on "Educational Products")