Subject: ACTION ALERT: Disney
From: James Yorton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 22:43:54 -0500 (CDT)

Call or write Disney and let them know you support their gay-inclusive
policies, such as DP benefits for same-sex partners and the very common
"gay-day" at Disney World in Orlando.

The Southern Baptists have voted overwhelmingly to boycott Disney because
of Disney's gay-inclusive policies.  The Baptists consider this "anti-family"
and "anti-Christian".  

Let's support Disney on this.  Here's the contact information:

Michael Eisner
c/o The Walt Disney Company
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA  91521-1010

To call and leave a recorded message of support, the number is:
(818) 560-2413

http://www.disney.com  (At the bottom of their page, they have email.)

---
_____________________________________________________________________________

* ACTION-ALERT is a moderated mailing list.                                 *
* To subscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:    [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:         subscribe action-alert *
* To unsubscribe to ACTION-ALERT, send mail to:  [email-masked] *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:       unsubscribe action-alert *
* Words in the Subject: line are NOT processed!                             *
_____________________________________________________________________________