Subject: Hanky code submission...
From: [email-masked] (Marc Fuentes)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 14:12:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi David (or whoever might read this)

Here's a copy of the hanky codes from
Image Leather, 2199 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94114 (415) 621-7551

I guess it would fit in with the shorter list in:
http://www.qrd.org/QRD/culture/hanky.codes

                         BANDANA COLOR
    Worn on left                                Worn on RIGHT

      Wants Head           Light Blue           Expert Cocksucker

     Sixty-Niner        Robins Egg Blue         Sixty-Nine

             Cop          Medium Blue           Cop-Sucker

          Fucker           Navy Blue            Fuckee

   Cock and Ball           Teal Blue            Cock and Ball
        Torturer                                Torturee

     Fist Fucker              Red               Fist Fuckee

    Dildo Fucker           Light Pink           Dildo Fuckee

    Tit Torturer           Dark Pink            Tit Torturee

 2-Handed Fister            Dark Red            2-Handed Fistee

           Likes             Maroon             Woman
    Menstruating                                Menstruating
           Women

      Into Navel             Mauve              Has Navel
     Worshippers                                Fetish

  "Suck my Pits"            Magenta             Armpit Freak

         Piercer             Purple             Piercee

      Likes Drag            Lavender            Drag

          Pisser             Yellow             Pissee

           Spits          Pale Yellow           Drool Crazy

  Has 8" or more            Mustard             Wants a BIG one

 2 Looking for 1              Gold              1 Looking for 2

       Anything,             Orange             Not
       Anywhere,                                Now,
         Anytime                                Thanks

  Two Tons O'Fun            Apricot             Chubby Chaser

  "Suck my Toes"             Coral              Shrimper

        A Cowboy              Rust              His Horse

         Spanker            Fuschia             Spankee

         Hustler          Kelly Green           John

    Military Top           Olive Drab           Military Bottom

           Daddy          Hunter Green          Hunting for Daddy

Dines off Tricks           Lime Green           Dinner Plate

          Rimmer             Beige              Rimmee

        Scat Top             Brown              Scat Bottom

  Has Uncut Dick           Brown Lace           Likes Uncut Dicks

     Circumsized          Brown Satin           Likes Circumsized Cocks

    HEAVY SM Top             Black              HEAVY SM Bottom

     Bondage Top              Gray              Bondage Bottom

   Latex Fetish,            Charcoal            Latex Fetish,
             Top                                Bottom

 Actually Owns a          Gray Flannel          Likes Men in
            Suit                                Suits

  "Beat my Meat"             White              "I'll Do Us Both"

    Cums in Scum             Cream              Sucks it
            Bags                                Out        

          Shaver       Red/White Stripes        Shavee

     Likes Black      Black/White Stripes       Likes Black
         Bottoms                                Tops

    Likes Latino      Brown/White Stripes       Likes Latino
         Bottoms                                Tops

     Likes Asian      Yellow/White Stripes      Likes Asian
         Bottoms                                Tops

     Likes White           White Lace           Likes White
         Bottoms                                Tops

     Wears Boxer            Paisley             Likes Boxer
          Shorts                                Shorts

  Beastialitist,              Fur               Bestialitist,
             Top                                Bottom

     Star Fucker          Silver Lame           Star

    Likes Bottom           Gold Lame            Likes Top
       Musclemen                                Musclemen

     Has Tattoos            Leopard             Likes Tattoos

   Smokes Cigars              Tan               Likes Cigars

         Cuddler           Teddy Bear           Cuddlee

         Chicken          Kewpie Doll           Chicken Hawk

   Wears a Dirty        Dirty Jockstrap         Sucks 'em
            Jock                                Clean

       Has Drugs          Zip-Lock Bag          Looking for Drugs

          Stinks            Kleenex             Sniffs (or has a cold)

 Gives HOT Motor           Handywipe            Wears it
    Oil Massages                                Well

         Rides a            Chamois             Likes
      Motorcycle                                Bikers

       Bartender        Cocktail Napkin         Bar Groupie

     Tearoom Top             Doily              Tearoom Bottom

Outdoor Sex, Top        Mosquito Netting        Outdoor Sex, Bottom

 Lover's Out, My           Toothbrush           Lover's Home, Your
        Place OK                                Place Only

I think that in addition, a black and white checkered hanky
indicates the wearer practices safer sex.

-Marc
-- 
Marc Fuentes B2 w- g++! s c+d k+ \                         [email-masked]
San Jose, CA USA                 /\       6th generation arcturus aquaticus
"If God had meant for Man to get fucked, He'd have put a hole in his ass"