From: Marek Szymczyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 94 11:08:22 SCET

Hello everybody!

I like to add some polish words to the list received from Ron.
I hope that it will be of use for someone of you visiting my
country. 

LIST OF WORDS FOR GAY AND LESBIAN IN POLISH.

Polish	Lesbijka		Lesbian (n official and formal)
Polish	Lesba			Lesbian (n derogatory)

Polish	Homoseksualista		Gay men (n official and formal)
Polish	Pedal/			Gay men (n popular and slightly dr)
Polish	Ciota			Gay men (n)
Polish	Cwel			Gay men (prison slang highly derogatory)
Polish	Gej			Gay men (n)
Polish	Homo-niepewny		Gay men (n but grammatically improper)
Polish	Homo-niewiadomo		Gay men (n but grammatically improper)

The 'j' should be pronounced like "y' in "you", "young", "yeti".
The 'l/' should be pronounced as a letter "w" in "word", "women" and so on.
This same should be applied to letter 'l' in russian 'goluboi'.

Marek Szymczyk
[email-masked]