Subject: Passing along info
From: Charles Tarver <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vega Press
African-American Book Publishers
P.O. Box 784
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
Fax & Phone (609) 728-7809

        In loving memory and in an effort to continue the work of Assotto 
Saint, Vega Press will publish the last two works of Galiens Press titled 
'Milking Black Bulls' and 'Words of Fire'.

        Both books will be published in the early Spring of 1995.  They 
will be published in total, as edited before Assotto's untimely death.

        Vega Press is one of the leading African-American Gay Book 
Publishers in the country.  With distribution in both Europe and Japan, 
Vega Press publishes a complete line of products which utilize the 
talents of African-American visual and literary artists.  These products 
include books of poetry, photography, and a line of calendars, greeting 
cards and T-shirts.  In both 1990 and 1994 two of it's titles were 
nominated for Lambda Literary Awards.