Subject: OutLink.net, America's Gay and Lesbian Internet Provider,
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:20:34 -0500

NEWS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

OutLink.net, America's Gay and Lesbian Internet Provider,
Opens for Business!

At last, a true Gay alternative to AOL and other ISP's!

Frustrated Gay and Lesbian Internet users can breathe a sigh
of relief with the announcement that there's an internet
provider catering exclusively to their needs. OutLink.net
opened today, offering its subscribers lightning-fast digital
56k connections, outstanding censor-free Gay chat and access
to the most complete Gay resources on the web. 

"Our friends have whined about their present internet
providers," says Ken Prigal, OutLink's Founder and President.
"Some are AOL users, who say they are often bumped off their
connections. At OutLink.net, we offer AOL users a more stable
connection, so they can use both services if they like."
OutLink.net subscribers pay only $19.95 per month for unlimited
internet access, and can keep their AOL for only $9.95.

"Our subscribers even get up to 15 different identities for
their email, more than double what the competition offers,"
says Prigal. OutLink.net subscribers can access their email
on the web from anywhere in the world. The company offers
world-class web-hosting services, as well.

OutLink.net's mission is to become the "digital on-ramp" for
the worldwide Gay and Lesbian Community. "If everyone logs on
with OutLink.net, we become a concentrated political force that
can immediately address major issues as they develop," notes
Prigal. The service takes no political slant, rather it intends
to keep Gay and Lesbian issues at the forefront for members to
make their own choices.

OutLink.net intends to partner with Gay and Lesbian publications
from around the world to provide valuable, current local GLBT
content and resources. "We want to be a central link to the
community," adds Prigal. 

OutLink.net uses an innovative reward method to support the
Gay and Lesbian community. Each community group receives an
annuitized income stream for the users it signs up. Subscribers
that refer their friends and associates receive a similar
monthly income for the life of their OutLink.net relationship.
"It's a win-win situation for everyone, and it can earn
thousands for each organization," says Prigal.

OutLink.net uses a digital network that was recently rated #1
by Boardwatch Magazine. It's modems are limited to only 10 users,
versus other ISP's that may cram as many as 42 users to a modem.
This results in faster, more reliable connections. 

OutLink.net serves the United States, with Canadian connections
available in early May, and will offer DSL and worldwide access
in the near future. To sign-up, visit www.outlink.net or
call 1-800-OUT-0133.

# # #

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This news release was distributed by the Gay Media Database at
www.gaydata.com. We send occasional news items of interest to the
glbt community. To be permanently removed from the list, reply with
REMOVE in the subject line. Thank you.