Subject: LA 2639: GAY AIRLINE TO LAUNCH NEXT MONTH (fwd)
From: Mia H H Lam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:09:57 -1000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:15:45 -1000
From: Martin Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Martin Rice <[email-masked]>
Subject: LA 2639:  GAY AIRLINE TO LAUNCH NEXT MONTH

Aloha awakea kakou.

Passing this along from kaikua`ana Bob.  Too bad Hawai`i is not on the
itinerary (yet).

A former British Caledonian air steward has leased four jets and will
launch the world's first gay airline in April flying out of Luton and
Manchester, England.

Freedom Airways 757s and 767s will fly to North Africa, Gran Canaria,
Thailand, Indonesia, Burma, New Zealand, Australia, Florida and Los
Angeles.

The company's insignia will be the rainbow flag.

Founder Martin Langham, 34, said the idea came to him when he was flying
to Bali and a stewardess told him to take his head off his lover's
shoulder.