Subject: please accept my site submission onto your page
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:06:49 EDT

Site Name: Brad's Rainbow Pride Gifts
Address: www.bradsrainbowpride.com  ( <A 
HREF="http://www.bradsrainbowpride.com/">bradsrainbowpride.com</A> )
Description of Site: We're Your One-Stop Online Shop for Gay & Lesbian Pride 
Merchandise. If You're Looking For It, We Probably Have It! Billy & Carlos 
Dolls, Jewelry, Mugs, Flags & Windsocks, Stickers Galore, Much, Much More! 
Come Check Us OUT! No One Can Beat Our Prices - NO ONE! With Any Purchase You 
Will Receive a FREE Pride Friendship Bracelet and Be Automatically Entered 
Into Our Monthly Drawing For a $50.00 Gift Certificate Good Toward Any 
"Brad's Rainbow Pride Gifts" Purchase! 

Name: Bradley Taylor
P.O. Box 4108
Charlottesville, VA 22903
USA
804-978-7915
E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Questions, please let me know. Thanks for your help!

Brad Taylor - Owner
Brad's Rainbow Pride Gifts