Subject: Warriors NYC (tm)
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 10:35:11 -0400 (EDT)

IT'S A WHOLE NEW SOUND - WARRIORS NYC(tm)

Wednesday, May 28, 1997, will see the dawn of a new sound.

WARRIORS NYC(tm) will be a weekly dance party, featuring New York House,
London Hard House, Trance and Techno. It is a sound unlike any other in NYC.
Trade gives us hardhouse and techno once a month. NYC clubs give us house and
deep house weekly.

WARRIORS NYC(tm) will merge the sounds on a weekly basis. Starting with the
cool sounds of deep NY house you will be wisked away on an aural journey.
There will be many stops on our trip, but do not worry, none will be very
long. You will be constantly moving as the music lifts you higher and higher.

WARRIORS NYC(tm) will be at Nowbar every Wednesday starting at 10 PM. Nowbar
is located at 22 7th Avenue So. (corner of Leroy, 5 blocks So. of
Christopher). With its subterranean feel, cave like atmosphere downstairs and
cozy lounge upstairs, Nowbar was the logical choice to unleash WARRIORS
NYC(tm)on New York night life. The cover is a mere $5 after midnight and free
before. The Saturday crowbar party "Juicyfruit" is now being thrown here and
is again successful due to the inviting atmosphere.

During the month of June Tanqueray, in association with US Concepts, will be
serving complimentary cocktails as a promotion. This promotion will be on the
following dates: June 4, 11, 18, 25, 1997 at 11PM.

Opening night will feature a Brazilian theme, Titled a night in Rio. Since
Brazilian club music is very similar to the music of WARRIORS NYC(tm) , we
felt this would be the perfect Carnival atmosphere  for opening night. The
theme of the party will change from week to week, to be revealed upon
arrival.

Although, WARRIORS NYC(tm) will not feature drag queens or go go boys on a
regular basis there will be a performance by Carmen Miranda on opening night,
and special performances and dancers may pop up on any given night.

Complimentary admission will be provided to the press.

If you would like to more information please contact:
[email-masked]