Subject: Samesex Nude tm Tease-shirts tm
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 14:21:40 -0400

Tired of the same old boring T-shirts? Well, look no further, BooVa'
Specailities tm has
       Samesex Nude tm Tease-shirts tm waiting for you (plus other Great
shirts)!
Currently available are Samesex Nude tm:
                SOFTBALL-"blow my mind out of the park, slide into my face!"
                VOLLEYBALL-"let's play it in the sand, now spike it to me!"
                MINDGAMES-"if you've got the mind, i've got the game!"
                                             PRIDE-"show me your pride & i'll
show you joy!"
                ACADEMIA-"forget the books, you can study my anatomy
anytime!"
                BONDAGE-"tie me up, keep me in!"
                BODY PIERCING-"so little pain, so much pleasure!"
                CROSS DRESSING-"it's not the dress you wear, it's what you
got under it!"
                CRUISING-"bring my engine to a halt, you'll see what's under
the hood!"
                LEATHER SWAPPING-"i'll swap, you give me your chaps, i'll
give you mine!"
                RODEO-"mount it, ride it, buck it!"
                ZOOLOGY-"i've got an animal you can study!"
Above printing is on the front of the shirts with a great Graphic design to
match on the back!

Also available are: "I'm your Boy Toy", "QUEER" round and round, "UGUESS?",
and "LSBN".

All shirts are 100% pre-shrunk cotton and come with an 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee, we even pay the return shipping (if for some crazy reason you
don't like it). Most Tease-shirts tm come in either black or white, sizes:
med, lg, xlg.

Tease-shirts tm are individually priced at $15.00 plus $3.00 S&H per order.
For a temporary flyer you can E-mail BooVa' Specialities at
[email-masked]
or call us at 1-800-38BOOVA (Fax 412-322-7398) or
Snail mail us: BooVa' Specialities tm
                     PO Box 76014
                     Pittsburgh, PA.  15214-0014
We will be happy to get information to you!
Keep an eye out for our new mini-catalogue coming out the end of October!
Enthusiastically, Kim Wilson, owner of BooVa' Specialities tm