From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 95 20:50:24

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

PRO*FUSION - Rentals Division, is a new living-space search company.
Capitalizing upon today's understanding of more and more mainstream technology,
we provide an affordable environment for people to find, communicate, and match
with each other's housing needs. 

For only NINE dollars, one can place an ad for SIXTY days, search our database
of listings, and exchange private/public messages/information with other users,
with only a computer and modem. For persons without these tools or an
environment to utilize them, we accept fax, e-mail and EVEN handwritten
correspondence at NO EXTRA CHARGE. 

Whether you craft your own ad on-line, upload one you finished at the office,
use our Create-An-Ad questionnaire, or rely on us to decipher your handwriting,
each listing appears within one of FORTY-THREE definable, electronic bulletin
board (BBS) conference areas (as do our apartment vacancy listings). 

Additionally, Conference One accepts and displays general public announcements
relevant to the actual moving or space filling search.  For example, "Hoping to
move on 01/01, would anyone care to share expenses on a U-Haul?", "I'll help
you move, if you'll share your U-Haul..." or "Moving Sale..."

On-line subscribers automatically receive responses to their listing in their
PRIVATE mailbox. Off-line subscribers receive our processed responses of their
responders, via their advance requested routing - which is easier done than
said! We strive to forward within eight hours of receipt.

Lastly, we provide, at no cost, to the general public, lists of information
which 
include legal and social support agencies. Discounts are available to social
support agencies upon their request.

Simply stated, the  search for living space has become overpriced, unfriendly, 
unfeeling, and inefficient. THIS MUST CHANGE. 

PRO*FUSION - Rentals WILL create this change. 

OUR customer service representatives are ALWAYS friendly, ALWAYS courteous, 
ALWAYS helpful & ALWAYS smiling  -- that's more than a PRO*fessional commitment
to our clients, it's OUR money-back guarantee.

BBS: (415) 487-9048 FAX: (415) 431-6376 (9am-3pm) 
EMAIL: [email-masked] VOICE: (415) 431-6376 (3-7pm)  
US Mail: 2215 (R) Market St (579) SF CA  94114

Thank you for your time. 
CURTIS R. CADE, CEO