Subject: NEW Same Sex Marriage Resource
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 1995 14:07:52 -0500

I'd like to draw your attention to a new commercial service on-line offering
commitment ceremony invitations to l/g couples offered by our company, Shadow
Grafix, Inc.

We are also offering space for l/g couples (not just customers) to spread the
news about their ceremonies with a "society page," believing that public
recognition is an integral part of the reason for offering such a ceremony.
In addition, we are conducting a brief on-line survey about same-sex
marriage, the results of which we will be publicizing to interested parties.

We believe that this service is a first of its kind, and as a gay and lesbian
owned company, are very excited about it.

If you are interested in hearing from us about the survey, please e-mail us
at [email-masked]. We would also appreciate any linking you offer
to Sacred Rainbow Commitment Ceremony Invitations at
http://www.gaypride.com/rainbow.

Thanks!
Chris, Brian and Marilyn

PS--any thoughts you have about improving the site are also greatly
appreciated.