Subject: DNCB Support Group Meeting
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 06:58:00 -0500

"What about my CD8s?"

Find out about the immune system, CD8s and how the inexpensive, non-toxic
treatment DNCB can strengthen your cellular immune response in the battle
against HIV.

DNCB (dinitrochlorobenzene) is a potent topical contact sensitizer that, when
used regularly, will boost the cellular immune response resulting in
increased numbers of CD8 cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL) and natural killer
(NK) cells. Studies of long-term nonprogressors have demonstrated that these
individuals have very stong cellular immune responses with high levels of
these protective cells.

Virtually all opportunistic infections in AIDS are of an intracellular nature
and can only be controlled by a cellular immune response; therefore it is
important to avoid AIDS therapies that compromise this protective arm of your
immune system. DNCB provides an inexpensive, non-toxic alternative that
strengthens cellular immunity in an effort to delay disease progression and
onset of opportunistic infections.

    Join ACT UP San Francisco's DNCB Treatment
 Group for our monthly support group meeting. 

                  Thursday, March 7, 1996
                     7:30 PM
  Gazebo Room at Davies Medical Center
     (445 Castro Street at Duboce above the Emergency Room)

For more info call the DNCB Treatment Group at (415) 954-8896.