Subject: DNCB Support Group Meeting
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 09:23:35 -0500

Don't buy into the antiviral scam!
Find out about your immune system, CD8s and how the inexpensive, non-toxic
treatment DNCB can strengthen cellular immune responses in the battle against
HIV.

DNCB (dinitrochlorobenzene) is a potent topical contact sensitizer that, when
used regularly, will boost the cellular immune response resulting in
increased numbers of CD8 cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL) and natural killer
(NK) cells. Studies of long-term nonprogressors have demonstrated that these
individuals have very stong cellular immune responses with high levels of CD8
cytotoxic T lymphocytes.

Virtually all opportunistic infections in AIDS are of an intracellular nature
and can only be controlled by a cellular immune response; therefore it is
important to avoid AIDS therapies that compromise this protective arm of your
immune system. DNCB provides an inexpensive, non-toxic alternative that
strengthens cellular immunity in an effort to delay disease progression and
onset of opportunistic infections.

Join ACT UP San Francisco's DNCB Treatment Group for our monthly support
group meeting. 

Wednesday, Februray 7, 1996 at 7:30 PM
Gazebo Room at Davies Medical Center
 (445 Castro Street at Duboce above Emergency Room)

For more info call the DNCB Treatment Group at (415) 954-8896.