Subject: new treatment
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 14:55:06 -0400

New treatment for AIDS / HIV carriers.

This is a legitimate treatment that has been approved by the FDA
(certificate #98KFL1722).  All of the claims made by this product are
supported by clinical studies.

After reading the information below we request you visit
http://www.immunemax.com  in order to better educate yourself concerning
this new treatment.  (New information will be added weekly)

An all-natural, new form of European Protease known as TDT has been
introduced for the treatment of HIV/AIDS. TDT has been clinically proven
to be extremely effective even among terminal patients.
Please see the results of the 4-yr. clinical study at
http://www.immunemax.com/remarkable.htm

Existing forms of Protease are currently too expensive and have more
side effects than benefit.
TDT has no side effects, costs far less than any other type of treatment
and is taken alone, relieving patients of a multiple drug regimen.

We are looking for concerned organizations, companies and individuals
who are interested in reaching out to the community with an affordable
treatment that works.

If you wish to help by posting a link, writing an article or in any
other way, please contact us at  [email-masked]  or call at 954
229-2502.

If  you would like to receive more information or be removed from our
database,  please contact us at  [email-masked]

Thank you.
THS / IMMUNEMAX