Subject: Fwd: Major upgrade at A.P. site; 1st rightwing group's IRS 990s posted
From: M Petrelis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 08:00:10 EDT

dear friends,

the www.accountabilityproject.com web site went through a major upgrade in the
past few days, thanks to the eyes and hands of mr. rick solomon.  we now post
condensed versions of i.r.s. 990s for forty two (42!) assorted groups.  there
are one hundred eleven (111!) condensed i.r.s. 990 forms on our site.

what else is new?  we've posted our first right wing group's i.r.s. 990s for
the past three years.  the c.w.a., concerned women for america, sent me their
three most recent 990s, so we can now compare a right wing group with gay and
aids groups.

we've posted our first north carolina aids group's i.r.s. 990s from the
w.n.c.a.p., the western north carolina aids project.  when you visit our site
you will also find the first 990s from an arkansas aids group, the ryan white
center of little rock.  if you have your local aids service organization's
i.r.s. 990 forms, please make a copy and it to m. petrelis, 2215-R market
street, # 413, sf, ca 94114.  we will post those 990s as soon as we receive
them.

lastly, we are now posting 990s from gay-specific, non-aids related groups, so
we have expanded our focus a little bit.

if you haven't been to www.accountabilityproject.com since the weekend, then
you haven't really seen our fabulous site.  go there now!!  tell your friends
to go there!!  get your local gay newspaper, except the washington blade, to
cover the data contained at our site.  heck, maybe you should just concentrate
on getting your local straight newspaper to write about our site.  it is the
most comprehensive place on the web for fiscal data on aids charities and
should be of interest to editors and reporters.

--mp