Subject: Request for biographies
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 1994 19:18:29 -0500

Friends,

The following message is being posted on behalf of a friend who does not have
e-mail access.  Any inquiries pertaining to the message should be sent to the
snail mail address listed. 

Further, this has been posted to several BBS and mailing lists, some of which
may not be applicable. My apologies if you receive this in error, or receive
duplicate copies, due to being a subscriber to multiple lists. 

Anyone for whom this message applies is encouraged to pass it along to
others. 

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------

The Seventh Tradition, an organization of people directly infected/affected
by HIV/AIDS, is seeking one or two page autobiographies and/or biographies.

Tell us who you are, where you are headed or who your loved ones were and why
society cannot afford to continue to lose some of its best and brightest. 

Also beginning in January 1995, we will begin providing scholarships for
PWA's/HIV positive, to attend conferences nationwide.

Contact:  

Adarro Minton
The Seventh Tradition
107 Philip Street  
Albany, NY 12202
518-433-9455