Subject: Migrants against HIV/AIDS: End the AIDS crisis in Europe
From: [email-masked] (R Sadki)
Date: 4 Dec 1995 01:55:16 GMT

Migrants against AIDS/HIV (Migrants contre le SIDA/HIV) is a monthly
newsletter in French and in English which focuses on activist efforts by
Black/Third World communities in Europe to fight to end the AIDS/HIV
crisis. This includes the struggle against deportations (Double Peine) of
people living with HIV/AIDS, access to health care, and ending the racism
of medical institutions.

We are preparing a questionnaire on the human rights situation for
migrants, refugees, and settled Black/Third World communities in Europe.

If you would like to receive information about the questionnaire, our
activities, subscription info, etc. please write, fax, or e-mail us. We are
constantly seeking to improve and broaden our network of correspondents and
contacts.

Reda Sadki
Editor, Migrants contre le SIDA/HIV
Subscription: 100 FF/11 issues/year or US$20
One issue: 15 FF or US$3

8 rue Charles Longuet
92290 Chatenay-Malabry
=46rance
Phone/fax: (+33 1) 46 32 72 48
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://users.aol.com/rsadki

Contents
December 1995

- Fortress Europe or Europe Against AIDS? A report on the Third European
Meeting on Migrants, Ethnic Minorities, and HIV/AIDS, at Driebergen, The
Netherlands.
- Arab community organization or French "exception"?
- The adventures of Don Juan Latex in Switzerland: The story of the Swiss
"Projet Migrants" prevention efforts by the Latino community
-  Demos, conferences, documents, news briefs
- Interview. Dr Zoubida Djelali, Medecins du Monde's "French Mission": "We
tell undocumented people: Stay away from the hospital"