Subject: Aids chart
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 94 18:07:27

Hi.
          My name is George M. Carter.  I have been with ACT
UP/New York since 1989, in the last few years concentrating on
treatment activism.  One of the things I produce is a
treatment chart that lists therapies to improve the immune
system; antivirals; nutritional information; information on
the nucleoside analogs and vaccines; as well as treatments for
opportunistic infections.  Included are drug/therapy name,
pharmaceutical manufacturer, access information (trials, over-
the-counter, etc.), and information on the drugs use,
benefits, risks and open questions.  I have tried to be
comprehensive in including both standard "western medicine"
approaches as well as traditional, complementary and
alternative--although I consider this a false dichotomy driven
by (among other things) profit incentive.  My only interest is
WHAT WORKS.

          Currently, Version 10--which came out in June, 1992,
is available through the ACT UP/New York workspace.  For a
copy, write to 135 W. 29th St., #10, New York, NY  10001.
It's free; if you can include postage (about $2) to cover
sending it, that would be much appreciated.  It's printed on
11.5 x 14 paper and is about 34 pages long:  packed with
information.  I am currently working on a significant update
which (I hope!) will be available at the end of this month.

                George.